Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is this right or wrong(Auto Shop Confussion)?

My car a 92 GrandMarquis. 3-4 months ago I took my car 2 a Ford Dealership where I told them my cars headlights would come on but the dashlights %26amp; the running tailLites wouldn%26#039;t. They let me know there was a wiring problem, $550 for a college student = no no. I took the car some where else,after taking it 2 the shop they fixed the lites for 1/2 the price but 3 mnths later same issue. The shop lookd @ the issue %26amp; said it was the switch %26amp; the wires melting together n the dash which they charged $200 w/o labor 2 make me feel better about the mix up. But Im confused? It was already suppose 2 be fixed so Y am I paying? They said the problem could have just occurred R when they fixed the car the 1st time it could have set off an reaction. 1st * they traced %26amp; replaced wire, 2nd * new switch %26amp; wire. Should I have to pay bcause they may have messed up? I truly dont think I should even though it maybe in different sections of the car I truly dont even know what was fixed @ 1st just know im out $
Is this right or wrong(Auto Shop Confussion)?
They took advantage of you. They should have found the


problem the first time. You should not have to pay for


something they should have found the first time.
Is this right or wrong(Auto Shop Confussion)?
Get it to a Good Auto-Electric Shop! They didn%26#039;t fix the Problem, they Repaired the Result of the Problem and the Problem was still there! %26quot;Dash %26amp; Marker Lights!%26quot; Where wire Harness goes through the Firewall %26quot;Gasket Missing %26amp; Wires Rubbing through and/or Wires Rubbing through on Support Frame under Dash.





NOTE; Maybe 50% of Labor but (0) for Parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment