Saturday, March 28, 2009

94 Sable Passenger Window Quit Working! It powered down but not up. I tried dri. and Pas. control, NO GO!?

It powered down but will not power up. Since I tried both the driver and passenger window control, it seems that it is NOT a switch problem. Where do I go from here? Do I remove door panel or is there anything else I should be checkinhg?
94 Sable Passenger Window Quit Working! It powered down but not up. I tried dri. and Pas. control, NO GO!?
I had this happen to me once, given the age of your car the motor that moves the window up and down probably burned up or a gear stripped, or something like that. It cost me $120 to have it replaced. Take your door panel off and see if something just fell out of alignment that you could push back in place.





Its not a major problem, though 120 to replace it isn%26#039;t cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment