Saturday, March 28, 2009

How do I find the "door ajar" sensor in my 2000 Buick LeSabre??? The interior lights stay on when I drive.

I%26#039;d like to fix it or at least disable it. (I%26#039;m assuming) that one of the doors%26#039; sensors is malfunctioning. the interior lights stay on as an added bonus to the warning display. If I could temporarily pull a fuse that controlled just the %26#039;annoying%26#039; lights and not any others that would work also - just until I made it home to the dealer. (I%26#039;m visiting relatives, 300 miles away.)
How do I find the %26quot;door ajar%26quot; sensor in my 2000 Buick LeSabre??? The interior lights stay on when I drive.
possibly theres something sticking out of the doors
How do I find the %26quot;door ajar%26quot; sensor in my 2000 Buick LeSabre??? The interior lights stay on when I drive.
these r the little black push in and out buttons @ the very bottom of the doors.there is a fuse in the fuse box probably next to the kick panel turn the cover it will say %26#039;%26quot; interior lights%26quot;%26quot; pull that fuse you should be good to go GOOD LUCK
Reply:Try removing the bulb from the interior light. That way everything else on that fuse will still work. Just Ignore the %26quot;door ajar%26quot; light on the dash.

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog is quite interesting and very well written. I am waiting for your next post
    Handyman omaha

    ReplyDelete